Friday, April 28, 2017

That's a Wrap

That's a Wrap 11/13/2016



Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, outdoor, nature and water
     This experience from start to finish was one of the most challenging things I've ever had to endure. It consumed moths of my life. Planning it all out, surviving it and adjusting back to my old life.
     I believe that the more we are challenged, the more we grow. I am rich with with personal growth, and beautiful friendships. I can't imagine having has this experience without the company of my new found friends. Who knows if I'll ever see my friends again? Who knows if I'll ever feel the rains of Ghana on my skin again?
     I do know that I am grateful for the experience, I am grateful that I was challenged to blog about my adventure and I'm so glad I kept a very detailed journal. It is my hope that all of these things will help to keep my memories vivid in my mind.




Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor










No comments:

Post a Comment